• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

Hey guys just saw this thread. EOS and BCH (Bitcoin Cash) are looking juicy to start accumulating at these levels.

bought both around these levels and sold for 100%-200% gains multiple times.
Both EOS and BCH have had over 1 billion dollars of trading volume everyday for a long long time.

I recently joined https://www.tradeconfident.io/ for $50 a month this guy updates trades everyday for 11 popular coins and is really good at risk management for noobs or veterans.

If EOS becomes a big part of the bullish.com exchange it could have a huge run up. As everything else hit all time highs this year EOS hasn't yet.

Hey guys just saw this thread. EOS and BCH (Bitcoin Cash) are looking juicy to start accumulating at these levels.

bought both around these levels and sold for 100%-200% gains multiple times.
Both EOS and BCH have had over 1 billion dollars of trading volume everyday for a long long time.

I recently joined https://www.tradeconfident.io/ for $50 a month this guy updates trades everyday for 11 popular coins and is really good at risk management for noobs or veterans.

If EOS becomes a big part of the bullish.com exchange it could have a huge run up. As everything else hit all time highs this year EOS hasn't yet.
I’d be weary of EOS https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post...ock-pierce?utm_source=coinbase&utm_medium=rss

I have HIGH HOPES for crypto in 2022. I am in a new project that is paying a very high fixed APY and appears to sustainable even with the whales trying to manipulate the price. PM me if you are a gambler and want some info. Go in with disposable money and maybe hit a homerun with this one.

Been doing crypto for a while now - made a little money on the meme coins - some in Doge, a good bit more on SHIB, I am now in on RoboInu (RBIF). Only several months old but from what I can tell is a solid project.

Burns and reflections are built into every transaction and the team behind the project appear open and transparent…they are very active and responsive in the telegram chat.. 10% tax for selling to discourage bots/high frequency trading as well - holders receive 3% reflections from sell transactions and 1% from buy transactions. Burn wallet is the largest “holder” and as such receives greatest reflections from each transaction. (Ive received 16 bil in tokens worth about $13 currently in 6 days.)

may be worth checking it out and then make your own decision-

RoboInu.io

r/RoboInu

Been doing crypto for a while now - made a little money on the meme coins - some in Doge, a good bit more on SHIB, I am now in on RoboInu (RBIF). Only several months old but from what I can tell is a solid project.

Burns and reflections are built into every transaction and the team behind the project appear open and transparent…they are very active and responsive in the telegram chat.. 10% tax for selling to discourage bots/high frequency trading as well - holders receive 3% reflections from sell transactions and 1% from buy transactions. Burn wallet is the largest “holder” and as such receives greatest reflections from each transaction. (Ive received 16 bil in tokens worth about $13 currently in 6 days.)

may be worth checking it out and then make your own decision-

RoboInu.io

r/RoboInu

I have been in Titano since Day 2. My initial $1,500 is currently $14,000 AFTER I have taken out $3,500 in profits already. Auto-Staking, 30 minute rebasing token. Check it out and I will check out RoboInu.

Titano.Finance

I have been in Titano since Day 2. My initial $1,500 is currently $14,000 AFTER I have taken out $3,500 in profits already. Auto-Staking, 30 minute rebasing token. Check it out and I will check out RoboInu.

Titano.Finance
Will check it out for sure - always open to new opportunities

Anyone here familiar with or gotten into Highstreet (HIGH)? It’s a new metaverse/gaming token and is currently down ~65% over the last few months, so it’s trading at a nice discount.

Back
Top Bottom