• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

I just bought into Level-Up Gaming (LVLUP). Pretty early and looks promising.
The game is a Pac-Man type game. Play and win rewards. My first day, here is what I have "earned" based on my coin holdings.
1636729041075.png

Already moved 797 tokens to my wallet and will move the other 1254 tokens at a later time, after the 24 hr wait period for claiming.

May be worth a few of your bucks. I will have my son play this game everyday for me and I will sit back and earn the money. Initial investment is required and your rewards are based on your Daily Goal completion as well as your current token amount in your wallet.

The game is a Pac-Man type game. Play and win rewards. My first day, here is what I have "earned" based on my coin holdings.
View attachment 3672631
Already moved 797 tokens to my wallet and will move the other 1254 tokens at a later time, after the 24 hr wait period for claiming.

May be worth a few of your bucks. I will have my son play this game everyday for me and I will sit back and earn the money. Initial investment is required and your rewards are based on your Daily Goal completion as well as your current token amount in your wallet.
A YouTube Crypto guy (Captain Brando) is about to post a video about this token. LVLUP Gaming currently at $.014. We may see some upward momentum in coming days.......

LVLUP Gaming
Check it out! This is NOT me in the video. LOL

Disclosure: I have put some money into this token and game. I am playing Pacman type game on my PC and I earn 5% of my token holdings. So far in 3 days, I have CLAIMED 34,876 in tokens. Current price is $0.0144 per token for $502.21 in earnings/rewards. I have been rolling them into my holdings to hit the point that I will hit the daily max of $300.00USD. There is an 11% tax to the game when selling, making the daily max income potential of $267.00. ONLY USE DISPOSABLE MONEY as there is no guarantee. I will provide additional updates later this week.

I am moving some funds around to buy in the big dip. So discounts out there. I have been in the Play2earn space for a few weeks and I am enjoying as well as about to hit profitability. 2 - 3 weeks ROI!

Back
Top Bottom