• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

What new tokens have you all heard about recently? There is a presale going on for DOE, but I don't know much about it. Anyone want to share any "tips" they have received from some guy who knows a guy, etc?

Just to reiterate, my wife and I are gamblers and don't mind throwing $100 at something with unlimited upside potential with minimal losses. Crypto is fun for us and is helping us diversify our portfolio with this new market.

Coinbase/Binance or other exchange acct to purchase ETH, send to MetaMask, connect MetaMask to UniSwap. Swap ETH to DEKU. Make sure you leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for Gas Fees (between 100-250 USD depending on the amount you buy), play with slippage between 3 - 5%, convert.

Video using Binance, but I used Coinbase as an alternative.

Coinbase/Binance or other exchange acct to purchase ETH, send to MetaMask, connect MetaMask to UniSwap. Swap ETH to DEKU. Make sure you leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for Gas Fees (between 100-250 USD depending on the amount you buy), play with slippage between 3 - 5%, convert.

Video using Binance, but I used Coinbase as an alternative.
Looks like I've got homework. Thanks for taking the time to respond and help a rookie like me out - I will be following those steps. Thanks again and take care!

Zombie Inu is active today. Spiking up 100% today alone. I just got in and glad I did.

1636395609225.png

I'm into LCX, LRC, ACH, MATIC, and TRAC at the moment. Also looking to get into IMX - Immutable X soon. All the gaming metaverse tokens have been blowing up and will continue to rise.

Also starting to get into Veve and NFTs in general, which is a slippery slope, so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom