• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crock Pot Butt

I cut the Fat Cap off for the crock pot cook. I leave it on for a long smoke and remove after done...I hate grease, grizzle and fat...
I left mine on since it was thin but I cooked it 12hrs on low,turned it on warm this morning , and peeled what little was left off when we got home from Church. Pretty Good Eating. My youngest girl’s boy friend eat 4 sandwiches lol. Guess that’s my favorite part, I don’t even eat it until the next day sometimes. Not today but sometimes lol

I left mine on since it was thin but I cooked it 12hrs on low,turned it on warm this morning , and peeled what little was left off when we got home from Church. Pretty Good Eating. My youngest girl’s boy friend eat 4 sandwiches lol. Guess that’s my favorite part, I don’t even eat it until the next day sometimes. Not today but sometimes lol
I just got finished putting up about 4lbs of left overs..Had to keep out enough for 2 more sammies..The way my Bride and I eat, it will be awhile before I eat more..Was hoping to try making egg rolls, but forgot to pick up the wraps in town this morning.

I just got finished putting up about 4lbs of left overs..Had to keep out enough for 2 more sammies..The way my Bride and I eat, it will be awhile before I eat more..Was hoping to try making egg rolls, but forgot to pick up the wraps in town this morning.
Got tortillas? Pork quesadillas sounds pretty good?

Go forth young man and let us know how it turns out!
Evening Sir. Thought i might share a pic & such. Some leftover pork butt (crockpot style) sauteed with salsa, taco seasoning,and Dr.Pepper (cause I saw Folks mentioning Dr.Pepper and I love the stuff myself) . Spread a pinch of shredded pepper jack on a tortilla and top it with the pork, add more pepper jack , then the top tortilla , and do the flap jack/grilled cheese thang. I used olive oil. There will be no leftovers lol . Yummy & EasyPeasy:thumb::hungry:

Attachments

• pork quesadillas.JPG
    pork quesadillas.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 21
Evening Sir. Thought i might share a pic & such. Some leftover pork butt (crockpot style) sauteed with salsa, taco seasoning,and Dr.Pepper (cause I saw Folks mentioning Dr.Pepper and I love the stuff myself) . Spread a pinch of shredded pepper jack on a tortilla and top it with the pork, add more pepper jack , then the top tortilla , and do the flap jack/grilled cheese thang. I used olive oil. There will be no leftovers lol . Yummy & EasyPeasy:thumb::hungry:
Damn it that looks and sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom