• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crime up in states where pot is legal

That excise is a bitch. I pay about 3.90 for a can of snuff up here. It was much less the first time I went just North of Detroit to Plymouth, Dearborn, Ipsylanti area to visit her folks. I went to buy a few cans of snuff and it rang up at 12 bucks. I about soiled my pants. I was used to paying 2 and some change back then in Atlanta area. Talking about a slap on the face. After that I would buy a couple of rolls to take up with me. LESSON LEARNED!
You'd really be sick if you knew how much the tobacco (even cured and processed) cost in that tin. When I sold cigarettes for L&M, there was about 13 cents in tobacco, 20 cents in filters and packaging as the cost of goods. The rest? Advertising, taxes and margin.

Hey we were working in Washington state and that **** was $14 a pack
hermit-the-frog-road-trip.gif

That will slow you down a bit. I bet there are not many two pack a day smokers there. Then you have to deal with those guys that ask " hey man can I bum a cigarette ". Ummm Hell No!
Had an aggressive bum demand a cigarette from me outside my office in Chicago on Clinton. I said no and he started cussing me and puffed up, moving towards me. I stripped off my belt and beat him down the street all the way to Presidential Towers.

The security guards inside the office were laughing their asses off about the whole thing. They treated me a little more deferentially after that day.

Had an aggressive bum demand a cigarette from me outside my office in Chicago on Clinton. I said no and he started cussing me and puffed up, moving towards me. I stripped off my belt and beat him down the street all the way to Presidential Towers.

The security guards inside the office were laughing their asses off about the whole thing. They treated me a little more deferentially after that day.
I think u cause problems everywhere u go! Lol

Back
Top Bottom