• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crazy night

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
So I drove a friend’s car into a lake, the owner of the lake said he could pull it out but I would have to bring the owner of the car back with me, as I was walking to his house I crossed Buford dam and they were releasing water and it was everywhere, not sure why. On the way I found an unlocked black ford ranger, inside was a black bag with guns as well as a pump action.22. The others were a Beretta M9 and a Taurus. I contemplated taking them as they were in awful condition. I left them and made it to my friends house. Forgetting my way back to the wreck I was trying to pull up my map app on my phone but it was nothing but spam pop ups! I was super stressed as it was getting very late, and by this time I realized I had broke into a vehicle and had my prints all over it and guns. An old girlfriend showed up and offered to give me and the owner of the car a ride back but we had to change cars a a multi level parking deck. And the bathrooms were the elevators, and I got lost, and still stressing about the vehicle, prints everywhere and just realized that I did take a cool ass knife from it.
I just woke up from this very vivid dream and it took me a couple of minutes to realize that I actually didn’t commit a crime.

hope you enjoyed 4 min of reading this stupid stuff knowing you will never get that back! cheers!

So I drove a friend’s car into a lake, the owner of the lake said he could pull it out but I would have to bring the owner of the car back with me, as I was walking to his house I crossed Buford dam and they were releasing water and it was everywhere, not sure why. On the way I found an unlocked black ford ranger, inside was a black bag with guns as well as a pump action.22. The others were a Beretta M9 and a Taurus. I contemplated taking them as they were in awful condition. I left them and made it to my friends house. Forgetting my way back to the wreck I was trying to pull up my map app on my phone but it was nothing but spam pop ups! I was super stressed as it was getting very late, and by this time I realized I had broke into a vehicle and had my prints all over it and guns. An old girlfriend showed up and offered to give me and the owner of the car a ride back but we had to change cars a a multi level parking deck. And the bathrooms were the elevators, and I got lost, and still stressing about the vehicle, prints everywhere and just realized that I did take a cool ass knife from it.
I just woke up from this very vivid dream and it took me a couple of minutes to realize that I actually didn’t commit a crime.

hope you enjoyed 4 min of reading this stupid stuff knowing you will never get that back! cheers!

I went to my truck & checked my bugout bag and my knife is gone! :mad:
At least I have your fingerprints.:)

your just a damm dream felon....its a thing

Back
Top Bottom