• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

I had a ODT’r show me his nipples where he got hit by simunition rounds. I didn’t even ask to see them or bring up nipples at all. He just pulled his shirt up before we parted ways and showed me pointy bruised man titties. Also, this was in a very busy Publix parking lot and a lot of people probably were thinking “ bet that one guy wants his nipples licked or something”.

I had a ODT’r show me his nipples where he got hit by simunition rounds. I didn’t even ask to see them or bring up nipples at all. He just pulled his shirt up before we parted ways and showed me pointy bruised man titties. Also, this was in a very busy Publix parking lot and a lot of people probably were thinking “ bet that one guy wants his nipples licked or something”.
cable-guy-jim-carrey-visits-matthew-broderick-in-jail-review.jpg

Tried to meet a guy at a publix. Neither one of us realized there were 2 in the same town and we were each at one. We started off texting our locations in the parking lot and not being able to find each other. This progressed to talking on the phone driving around not being able to find each other. It was 15-20mins before we realized we were not at the same location. It took awhile and we had a good laugh over it when we finally figured it out and were able to meet up.
Similar experience, the short version - my brother agreed to meet a guy a Bass Pro Shops. One went to Macon, the other Lawrenceville.

Sold a small .380 pocket pistol to a guy. We were discussing other pocket carry guns. Dude pulled from his pocket (same pocket he put his keys in earlier) an un-holstered, unclipped, loaded Glock 42 to show me his EDC. Then just dropped it back in there like it was nothing.

Sold a small .380 pocket pistol to a guy. We were discussing other pocket carry guns. Dude pulled from his pocket (same pocket he put his keys in earlier) an un-holstered, unclipped, loaded Glock 42 to show me his EDC. Then just dropped it back in there like it was nothing.
I know an older guy that does that with a 19! (With a round in the pipe)

Just today. Guy says is your gun still available? I say yes. He waits couple of days. Hey I am interested in your gun is it still available. I said yes.
He said I'm very interested. Then the next day hey I'm interested in your gun is there a place we can meet? Can you give me a location.
I said yes here's the location at 123 something another Drive area code 12345 in Dallas Georgia.
Don't hear anything from him that day. The next day I hear hey it's going to take me 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there so will you take $50 less than the asking price. They asking price is $300. I said your ass is now on ignore realist for graduations
I should have known better I don't think he had any feedback or if you did it was about 1 or maybe three. But you don't say hey I'm interested in your gun. Would you take 250 and I say yes or I say no if I say yes then he says okay give me your location. But why the hell would I give you my location.? And why would I care how long it takes him to get here if I want 300 for the gun I want 300 for the gun if he's 3 hours away then he just have to say well damn you're just too far away. But the stupid bastard says oh now I know your location I want to offer you a lower price. Well he's on the ignore. He can't see this anyway so I can call him the stupid ass he is.

Back
Top Bottom