• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

I was meeting a guy at the Varsity. About 2 blocks away a woman decided to make a left turn into the right front of my FJ and crushed her driver door and broke the window out. She was convinced it was my fault even though we were both in straight lanes. She got a ticket.

I just ran out of gas on 285 on my way to a meet...luckily there was a gas station right down the embankment. I ran down, got 2 gallons and ran back up to the highway, filled it up, with semi's whizzing by at 85mph a couple feet from me. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I was scared ****less.
Lol true story!! I pulled the factory fuel funnel out for Him

I went to a meet once at a horribly shady Riverdale Waffle House. The guy just couldn't seem to manage showing up though. WHile waiting on him I saw a fistfight between one of those real male looking lesbians and a homeless(looking) guy. Also had a really tweaked out biker give me a bunch of tools to "lighten his load". Those were left in the WH parking lot. When the guy finally shows up he DROPS THE GUN on concrete. Blew my mind. Gave me $ off. But even then, wouldn't do business with again.

Meet a guy in milledgeville at convenient store,purchaseing a xdm when he pulls gun out box he points it at something in back seat pulls trigger
Bam,I reached over and grabbed the slide knowing he could only shoot one more time and told him to turn a loose which he did.made the deal and come back to macon.

Back
Top Bottom