• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest things happen during transaction meet?

Yep that was us - now and then she goes with me on deals - went on one tonight in fact - me and the guy stood in light rain for 5 minutes and talked = she thinks we all crazy!

Tell her I said hello! I was very fortunate that the tough treatment I received cured my cancer. Many great times thanks to this site. Best wishes.

Haha, I'm still (and probably will perpetually) working on my new range. Concentrating more on the house now, but will have a full on course up here. 300yds, pistol pits, steel targets everywhere, wood and field 500 yd course, etc. Hell, I could even have a swamp pistol course. Working on it but haven't been playing as much as I should in the last year. Mostly drinking beer and shooting turtles in the evenings.
You're coming when everything gets put together. Painting done, putting floors down in the house next week. Getting closer.
Still have a golf cart but upgraded to a UTV now. I have some telephone poles for a zip line but never even thought about another one.

wow , who do i have to hump to get a visit out there sometimes ?
That sounds nice Brian.

I went to Cabela's in Acworth for a meet. Asked if i liked CZ. The person wanted to show me his CZ with RMR. Pulls it out of his waistband, loads a round, drops the magazine and fires a bullet into his center console. There was a poof of cotton. Went around to the other side and there was no exit. Lifted it up, and there it laid on the seat.

What’s some of the craziest thing you experienced during a transaction meet up?

today I had a meet with a guy who pm me stating he’s interested and to text him so I gave him a text. After a long text he told me he would like to meet me tomorrow which is today at 2pm told me to bring some ammos as well. Drove to meet him and he saw the item and started to ask a lot of questions. Like the hammer and what the pistol is made of,..... after 15 min he said Tuesday he would like to buy it.,,, that he needs to learn more about Da/sa..... fml
You should violate him for that.

I met a guy at Franklin's in athens, strange I was looking at every rifle for a 6.5cm, he asked me if i seen a 243, i took every 243 i remember seeing and handing them to him, i guess he thought i worked there. We ended up talking, he invited me to his house later that night, he was an older gentleman, wife with cancer i felt i couldn't reject the old guy. I went to his house, he had 2-3 story log cabins in the woods, all hand made by himself. We went into his one house and we were talking and he started pulling guns out of every drawer and behind the couch, under desks showing me every gun he had, he had a lot, handing them to me fully loaded, I'd clear them and hand them back. To this very day he still sends me pictures every week or every other week of him buying a new gun or more hanging on his wall. This week he sent me a picture of his new gun rack he madeView attachment 2780469
Very cool! I guess ya never know when you're going to make an impact on someone!

Back
Top Bottom