• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cox Cable service from pole to house???

Rivershot

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
My Mom's internet went out, TV is fine. Cox came yesterday and found some trees and limbs leaning on the line. They told her it was her responsibility to have the line cleared from the pole at the street to the pole by the house and from the house pole to the house, including limbs on the street pole.

I know Ga. power is responsible for there line up to the weather head. The power line is well above the cable and unaffected by these trees.

What about cox??? Were talking about 200+ feet of heavily wooded area.

Thanks

My Mom's internet went out, TV is fine. Cox came yesterday and found some trees and limbs leaning on the line. They told her it was her responsibility to have the line cleared from the pole at the street to the pole by the house and from the house pole to the house, including limbs on the street pole.

I know Ga. power is responsible for there line up to the weather head. The power line is well above the cable and unaffected by these trees.

What about cox??? Were talking about 200+ feet of heavily wooded area.

Thanks

Call back and ask for the customer retention dept. Cox tried to tell me years ago I was too far from the road for service and would have to pay an extra install fee for a booster too.

Call back and ask for the customer retention dept. Cox tried to tell me years ago I was too far from the road for service and would have to pay an extra install fee for a booster too.

Thanks but, after a round of tech, customer "NO" service, sales, customer retention, and sales, tech, and and again customer retention, internet is cancelled, soon to be followed with tv cancelled, and I'm most likely on a new watch list.

F#$$^^&**( :). :))

Thanks but, after a round of tech, customer "NO" service, sales, customer retention, and sales, tech, and and again customer retention, internet is cancelled, soon to be followed with tv cancelled, and I'm most likely on a new watch list.

F#$$^^&**( :). :))

I was always told the customer is only responsible for what's inside the house and not even that if you have a service plan fee on your bill. That's crazy they want a customer to keep the lines cleared up and down the road.

They aren't called "COX" for nothing.

Companies that have for all intent and purpose a monopoly on a market act like the overlords they are.

Back
Top Bottom