• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cow farms for beef above ATL?

Mark Ronsin

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
anyone know of any good folks that have some cattle they're looking to part out. looking for a 1/4 or half cow. Have heard of a few that work with a butcher that would vacuum pack. curious as if anyone knows anyone around Cumming/dahlonega area?

Sometimes the wife and I have Thursday morning dates up to the cattle sale. Theres a few butchers up here that will process a cow for you. Although there is a local one I've heard too many bad stories about to try. Supposedly you take him a nice fat cow and get back the leftover cows that didn't sell. His cooler always has fine steaks in it. Just hearsay but I have seen him buy the throwaway cows to go fatten them up and he does always have some nice looking meats. Anyway, I digress, buy a cow and have it slaughtered. If you have some superior man genes, do it yourself.

Sometimes the wife and I have Thursday morning dates up to the cattle sale. Theres a few butchers up here that will process a cow for you. Although there is a local one I've heard too many bad stories about to try. Supposedly you take him a nice fat cow and get back the leftover cows that didn't sell. His cooler always has fine steaks in it. Just hearsay but I have seen him buy the throwaway cows to go fatten them up and he does always have some nice looking meats. Anyway, I digress, buy a cow and have it slaughtered. If you have some superior man genes, do it yourself.

So you go all in with the cow and hope you get back? That's sexy as ****. Give me your number.

You must be rich. Us poor's eat chicken. If I season it right it smells like beef.
AFA7B99A-E7C6-47FE-8EDE-F0ED6E7A9983.png

This place is close (1/2 mile) to me. They are located on Harmony Church Road off Hwy 400 north. I have done business with them and recommend them without reservation. They do a great job on deer processing too!

Back
Top Bottom