• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

I had a buddy in the AF back in 69 that got Bells Palsy (Guillain-Barre).....he had it for 6 months. He lost all muscle control in half his face.
My MIL had it after a seasonal flu shot several years go. Same thing happened to her. Bell's palsy on the right side of her face.

And don't forget, When you have a bad reaction, "You know the shot is working" WTF!!!!

And per the 2020 PREP Act, the vaccine makers can only be held liable for "willful negligence". So if the vaccine causes 200% increased risk of heart disease, it doesn't matter unless it was caused by the makers being WILLFULLY negligent.

And injuries from the COVID vaccine are not eligible under the National Vaccine Compensation Fund the way if you had a polio vaccine and it caused you harm.

Studies indicate over half of covid cases are asymptomatic and a fatality rate of what, 1%? I personally would only get the vaccine if i had other factors that would increase covid death risk.

Try Google, or any other MSM search engine and ask the question - Covid 19 Death Rate....what you get is a plethora of superfluous information about this and that. Bottom line, the world-wide death rate from it is very likely LOWER than the true malady rates experienced by the effing government cure...

ALL of this, still today, was to oust a legally elected sitting President. Nothing more.. The entirety of deep-state government, complicit MSM and other world government organizations are still perpetuating this crime.

As in if the vaccine uses a weakly diamagnetic mercury-base preservative component in its makeup?
I ain’t real sure. A buddy of mine showed a video of 2 people standing up and the magnet wouldn’t fall off their arm. He knows the 2 people. So it wasn’t some garbage off the internet. Kinda crazy to me

I ain’t real sure. A buddy of mine showed a video of 2 people standing up and the magnet wouldn’t fall off their arm. He knows the 2 people. So it wasn’t some garbage off the internet. Kinda crazy to me
Wow....I was just hypotheticizing (I know that isn't a word, but wow). I do know that some vaccines (which this is NOT) used some weak concoction of a mercury-inclusive solution for preservation, but if this is really true, I am SO glad I haven't gotten this fascist government's 'vaccine.'

Wow....I was just hypotheticizing (I know that isn't a word, but wow). I do know that some vaccines (which this is NOT) used some weak concoction of a mercury-inclusive solution for preservation, but if this is really true, I am SO glad I haven't gotten this fascist government's 'vaccine.'
Me too

I worked at a surgery center yesterday and most everyone there has really gotten in the “vaccine is the savior” bandwagon.

Not to ad hominem, but anyone that disagrees is automatically challenged with multiple arguments from multiple physicians.

I asked about ivermectin and was told that there were No studies to prove its efficacy. So I quoted the American Journal of Therapeutics which just published an article quoting 18 Random clinical trials and that ivermectin WAS shown to reduce mortality and speed recovery.

Their answer: ivermectin isn’t in the algorithm…

I debated for a while till one surgeon said he wanted to get his three year old son vaccinated.

I quoted the CDC saying only 309 people aged less than 17 had died from Covid and he said “the cdc is wrong “.

I polity pointed out that he was now bashing his source for the algorithm.

We quit debating.

Some are called tin foil hat wearing trumpers that won’t believe the “science “.

Others are worshipping the “science “.

But vaccinate a three year old??? With an experimental drug??? Who has drunk the worst kool-aid?

Back
Top Bottom