• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

Yep. Who'd ever think injecting things in your body that aren't already there might have detrimental effects.
My brother was bed ridden for a long while.
Spend a little time on the origins of the "Vaccine Court" and the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. Set up the "vaccine court" where anyone's claim is processed and IF APPROVED by the government is eligible for a $250K maximum payout - LIMIT! No blame assigned to producer, no liability - the funds to pay for that are like a 75 cent charge on each prescription. Covid? They don't even have to bother with that ---- the manufacturers and government are completely immune by law......

Nobody of consequence has asked me. But if they do, I'm really tempted to reply, very seriously, with "As far as you know." Just to see their reaction.
Yep!!! According to present HIPPA regulations, no one is allowed to ask you that. Xiden's government is in the 'discovery and comment' phase of changing things, however... Again, like with the ATF, oppressive government trying to change the rules with no basis in the actual laws they cite as justification.

Would you get the vaccine knowing what's in store for those who don't get it allegedly?
Studies indicate over half of covid cases are asymptomatic and a fatality rate of what, 1%? I personally would only get the vaccine if i had other factors that would increase covid death risk.

Back
Top Bottom