• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COVID / Biden

Seem like people use everything under the sun to jack up prices. There will always be a cop-out for high prices. Let’s get realistic. ODT is getting ridiculously over priced. It’s a shame.

giphy (8).gif

great to see someone with moral values. i need a few lowers..stripped andersons are 100 bucks or more each. so pm me on the $29 andersons you are gonna sell me.. i need 3.
thanks for taking the high ground.

thing is,many people dont plan on selling stuff. then the price gets to the point it is worth getting rid of it. they are not gouging,the market value reached a point that outweighed their desire to keep it.
ammo flippers on the other hand are crazy. i will gladly pay a mark up on ammo if i need it. i have better things to do at 2am,like sleep. if they want to get up at 1am and wait in line til 8am to get 3 boxes of 9mm for 20 bucks each,then sell it for 50 each,more power to them. they are still losing money,gas,time,its all a loss. they would be better off buying cheap lighters at the flee market at 3 for a dollar and selling the for a quarter each..

The real test to see if you own it, is if you can sell it and ask what price you want.
If tithe masses (asses) can set the price then it’s owned buy the group, and not the individual.

Back
Top Bottom