• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has really got me interested. The price is right.
Law school classes, or continuing legal education classes for working attorneys, typically cost about $100 per classroom hour.
Here, a $150 fee for a two day course lasting over a dozen hours is quite the bargain!

The thing is, I don't intend to go into the business of training new shooters.
But I do that often among friends and acquaintances, neighbors, coworkers, relatives etc. Having the NRA instructor certification wouldn't mean much to those people.

Yet, it would be something extra to mention about my background and experience when I introduce myself when I give a lecture or seminar about gun laws, church security, etc.

I'm ruminating about this opportunity....

This has really got me interested. The price is right.
Law school classes, or continuing legal education classes for working attorneys, typically cost about $100 per classroom hour.
Here, a $150 fee for a two day course lasting over a dozen hours is quite the bargain!

The thing is, I don't intend to go into the business of training new shooters.
But I do that often among friends and acquaintances, neighbors, coworkers, relatives etc. Having the NRA instructor certification wouldn't mean much to those people.

Yet, it would be something extra to mention about my background and experience when I introduce myself when I give a lecture or seminar about gun laws, church security, etc.

I'm ruminating about this opportunity....
? Procrastination ? Just go do it, if you have the time and funds. informative and fun

Student & Instructor Packets are in

91630677_2601751563260016_5409553107933724672_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom