• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couples and Families to Plan and Prep together

Damn. Is this Zombie Thread day?

Anyway, Group 1 & 2 will be the first to die. Take their stuff afterwards. I have a group 1 & 2 located close by.

This Thread is good, and most of the time it helps me and my buddies. But, we always come up with the same problem, those who want to add there No Gun, Lazy Ass kids to your Prep group. To many of our families have those kids that want all the benefits of survival but believe you should protect them. I know many will say forget them, but most parents will NOT Abandon there 20 something so called Kids. I just tell my friends that they are not a good fit for my group, you voted against Guns, and now you want people with guns to help you out! I have family members who fall into this group.

i’ll come down from the mountain from time to time to trade with group 4, dragging a deer but I’m not gonna give lessons how to skin it...ok dammit I will for a pack of smokes.
I’ll bring some chicks that followed me from group 2 because they knew they’d die hanging with them and they’re complaining they don’t get enough social interaction.
We can talk smack about group 1 shooting up all the squirrels and group three for being so against smoking.
Just don’t friggin follow me when I leave or you’ll end up with group 5.

Still a card carrying member of group 4. I have some Chantix on the way so that may not last much longer.

2.bp.blogspot.com__GOCP19Cz7QU_Uz6jOV_uImI_AAAAAAAAAAo_zvDR03rwDk0_s1600_download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom