• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couple of bucks on camera last night they are in rut as these are new to the camera scene

5CABF342-86AD-47A4-9C09-72B4636210BC.jpeg
3C48F67C-CC97-4891-A680-B2FD883C2040.jpeg

They came in over night from the cell cameras.

for anyone thinking cell camera compare tactacam and moultrie I have one of each
tactacam is smaller

I’m not hunting as we are out of town.
nocturnal anyway hopefully they make it at least one more year for some sure enough trophy potential.
Similar activity on my property, previously unidentified bucks showing up this week, mostly at night. My thoughts are, keep an eye out around any field edge and tree line to catch them checking active scrapes. They are active during the day, somewhere nearby where they still feel comfortable with good cover and seem nocturnal only because you have the easy food source. I know behaviors can vary by geography but when they act this way on my property, I move to stands where I can watch the tree lines and wait for them to check scrapes.

Similar activity on my property, previously unidentified bucks showing up this week, mostly at night. My thoughts are, keep an eye out around any field edge and tree line to catch them checking active scrapes. They are active during the day, somewhere nearby where they still feel comfortable with good cover and seem nocturnal only because you have the easy food source. I know behaviors can vary by geography but when they act this way on my property, I move to stands where I can watch the tree lines and wait for them to check scrapes.
Last Saturday I walked through the hardwoods adjacent to one of the feeders there literally must be 50 scrapes over 20 acres

Back
Top Bottom