• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

County tag office carry....

Can you legally carry at the County tag office?

• Yes! Merica'

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Hell 2 da NOOOOOOO

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters
Tag office in my county has no signs on the door about carrying?

Yeah, I should have taken a photo of it but even after I walked in (disarmed), the officer their was still peaking out the window as if he was on the front lines somewhere. My only guess is that the Dresden location must have had an incident of some kind a while back which prompted all the strict measures currently in place. Who knows.

Yeah, I should have taken a photo of it but even after I walked in (disarmed), the officer their was still peaking out the window as if he was on the front lines somewhere. My only guess is that the Dresden location must have had an incident of some kind a while back which prompted all the strict measures currently in place. Who knows.
It's completely up to the county. If they wish to "harden" a facillity, they can. If anything, it speaks more to the lack of Pro-2A leadership in the county than it does to having had an "incident" of some kind.

It's completely up to the county. If they wish to "harden" a facillity, they can. If anything, it speaks more to the lack of Pro-2A leadership in the county than it does to having had an "incident" of some kind.

Yeah, my county/district is represented by the infamous Hank Johnson, a person not in line with 2A principles by a long shot. The dude had one of the most famous encounters that has made the YouTube hall of shame when he thought the Island of Guam might actually "tip over" from too many people being on it. :doh:

Yeah, my county/district is represented by the infamous Hank Johnson, a person not in line with 2A principles by a long shot. The dude had one of the most famous encounters that has made the YouTube hall of shame when he thought the Island of Guam might actually "tip over" from too many people being on it. :doh:
If I remember it correctly it was Tim Andrews back when he was with 100.5 who interviewed him awhile back. He baited him and told him how proud he was to know him. That it must take a lot of courage and strength to stand the way he did, being the first and only of his kind. Johnson agreed and went along and then as the last line of the interview, Andrews asks him how it really felt to be the first openly retarded Congressman. It was a real zinger. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom