• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**COUNTERFEIT BILLS**

Pio Nono & Eisenhower. That was my "home store" where I was training for DM. I'd travel to the Byron truck stop and the one on Vineville Ave., but never to the store on Houston Ave/247 or Gray Highway. That store manager (Houston Ave) was caught using White Out on drop deposit tickets her cashiers were filling out at shift end and stealing money, but never prosecuted.

I was born in Macongo, grew up on Jekyll Island, came back to Macon in '75. Went to GMC in Milledgeville, then Athens (UGA) and left GA for 23 years in 1987. I've been back in Macongo since 2010.
Macon seems to have that boomerang effect on most folks that come from there. Ain't gonna happen to me though. I might wind up in Byron at some point but that's as close as I'm getting.

Macon seems to have that boomerang effect on most folks that come from there. Ain't gonna happen to me though. I might wind up in Byron at some point but that's as close as I'm getting.
I'm working on getting back to Greenville, SC by the end of this year. I'll start looking for a job in Sept., Oct.

Take photos when they’re in the drive through, write down their plate number. Turn the photos & fake bills into the police. The police will contact the US Secret Service if necessary.

I bet the secret service has an 800 number.

Notify the US Secret Service, counterfeit money is their territory.

We have a member of our hunting club that is former Secret Service. Grew up in the club, he's been retired about 10 years. When he retired, the Secret Service threshold for getting involved in a counterfeiting operation was $80K. He said the improvements in color copiers made it impractical to chase down to chase down

Less than the threshold was treated as a local LEO matter.

Do what "top brass" says , call the police and turn the info and the BILLS over to the police; it is felony to knowingly possess counterfeit currency and that includes YOU...turn them in ..it is the right thing and the LEGAL thing for you to do.
WHY are you YELLING at him?!

Two good cameras will solve that. One for the tag, one for the driver, take the money, refuse the service, and call the local 5-0. Give them pictures of the tag and person, and evidence of the crime, makes everyone’s job easier, and once one or two get locked up you won’t have any more problems. Hell, to avoid confrontation you can even give them the food, reality is the money lost is worth the fact that they legitimately passed the money with intent to deprive and intent to defraud.

giphy.gif
I bet the secret service has an 800 number.
But then it wouldn't be secret.

Back
Top Bottom