• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corvette guys… show your rides

no progress yet. but i will get a few pics this weekend.. the wagon will get first wrench. then the vette...unless i get a hair up my butt and for now drop a 350 turbo 350 in it..
I love them “wild hair” ideas and projects !! Lol
They usually end up with something unique, fun, or a great story either one !! :becky:

I love them “wild hair” ideas and projects !! Lol
They usually end up with something unique, fun, or a great story either one !! :becky:
One thing I would do is turn that 350 into a 383 stroker. Even better take a 400 block and turn it into a 427 or a 434. They all have the same exterior dimensions. So they'll fit with no problems. The hp and torque would be a huge payoff. Just don't go much over 500hp because of the fiberglass body

no progress yet. but i will get a few pics this weekend.. the wagon will get first wrench. then the vette...unless i get a hair up my butt and for now drop a 350 turbo 350 in it..
I’ve got a buildable 5.7 350 2 bolt ( needs a bore job.. .040 speed pro piston kit with moly rings would make a great build was a 300hp roller motor make a great deal to yah if it suites your vision.

IMG_3520.jpeg
Spent weekend rebuilding the upper A Arms with some premium parts fro CA made in America parts! Original arm and wire wheeled the hell out of it & baked the paint!

Back
Top Bottom