• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corporals Corner - Solo Overnight Using an Emergency Military Poncho in The Rain

Amazing how quickly he amasses all his perfectly straight poles with just a compact hand saw. No limbs on them, just straight poles, like they lay around the forest just waiting to be picked up. I call BULL****, dude has a chainsaw out there and spent hours prepping his lumber. It's a total joke!
Y'all can call bull if you want, but here's a picture of one tiny section of the 12+ acres of woods behind my house. I see tons of straight trees with no limbs until about 10ft up or more. And I see a whole bunch of them laying around just waiting to be picked up. And that silky gomboy that he uses eats right through these small trees with very little effort. Given that he has far more than 12 acres of land to work with, I'd say he's got the resources without having to stage it.

Attachments

• trees_in_my_bck_yard.jpg
    trees_in_my_bck_yard.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
This guy has some of the best instructional videos on the Internet. I've been watching his videos for a couple of years now and have learned TONS of stuff. Check him out, and maybe even subscribe. In this video, he makes a shelter with a military poncho, but it's probably not like the shelters that you're used to seeing.

Thanks for Sharing!

Back
Top Bottom