• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
745.jpg

I wonder which poor underdeveloped country they will use as lab rats for this vaccine?
They already used India, Peru and I think Afghanistan for HPV/Guardasil “vaccine” so they will have to move on to greener pastures. Somalia maybe? Mexican illegals? I’m sure The Gates Foundation has already selected the new victims - wait I meant volunteers lol.

All I know is..today, the wife and I went to the Walmark, about half the folks were wearing masks and half of them had them pulled down below their chins...all colors and ages, so, it's wide open 'round here..no mo' worry 'bout no virus..

no vaccine. we don't have one for the common cold. why would this be any different?

I mean the common cold IS a corona virus. we have NO vaccines for any corona virus. any vaccine that comes out of this...should be treated as highly suspicious.

There's no vaccine for most rhinoviruses because they change too fast. Same for the four CVs that are in our regular 'cold and flu season'.

Flu is slower to change, which makes it possible to go through the year long development process and still have a chance it will be relevant when it's ready for distribution.

From what we've seen so far it looks like this particular CV has a mutation rate more like the flu, or maybe even slower. That means a vaccine is definitely a possibility, although it may need to be an ongoing thing like the flu vaccine.

BTW... remember how everyone jumped on the 'study' showing that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine were not only ineffective but 'dangerous?

Turns out that 'study' was done by a 6 person company that never even had the potential for collecting real data. None of the people listed are scientists and one is listed in the Guardian article as an 'Instagram adult content model'.

There was also no method for them to have collected the 'data' they claimed, since the only web link associated with the company (SurgiSphere) went to a cryptocurrency site.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ls-and-who-caught-out-over-hydroxychloroquine

The funny thing is you can't even blame the media for this one.

Both the NE Journal of Medicine and The Lancet are 'gold standard' medical journals that no one would expect to have missed doing basic fact checking. It was up to the (super-liberal and anti-Trump) UK paper The Guardian to look into this enough to raise questions.

With all the huge crowds in close proximity - rioters, looters, etc. - and many of the crowds wearing few face masks, we should know in about 4 or 5 weeks if the WuFlu has gone, became less contagious, etc. or if it has just been waiting for the crowds to get going again.

It there isn't a HUGE spike in COVID, there is NO reason not to get back to work, businesses, school, etc.. Any Dem Mayor or Gov. who stands in the way of that happening should be ignored and arrested for manslaughter.

Back
Top Bottom