• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By all means let's get the economy going. Go to work !!!! Go to restaurants, stores, parks, the beach and get the USA cranked back up.

My argument is let's do it in a sustainable fashion. That makes it better for you, better for me, better for your children, and better for the entire community and country.

Wearing face masks in public in doors is the single best thing we can do to make it happen.

I wear a mask indoors in public because I actually give a d*mn about my country, and don't want to destroy its standard of living, liberty, and strength.

You thump your chest like you're brave by not wearing a mask. If we get another large surge of covid, you will have handed the Dems the election and the country.

Your "bravery" will be unveiled as pure stupidity. You will go down in history as a useful idiot for the Left.

Oh yeah now I remember why I stopped participating in this thread a couple of months ago.

Wearing face masks in public in doors is the single best thing we can do to make it happen.
tenor.png

Let's say I am wrong. The down side is everyone is inconvenienced wearing a mask for a few more months.

Let's say you are wrong. The down side is another spike in covid, economy is destroyed and the Left wins elections and takes over America.

Let's say I am wrong. The down side is everyone is inconvenienced wearing a mask for a few more months.

Let's say you are wrong. The down side is another spike in covid, economy is destroyed and the Left wins elections and takes over America.

I am not worried in the least with Joe Biden...

But see...that's the issue. The same can be said about "gun control." Change "wear masks" to "confiscate firearms" and hopefully you see the dilemma. And before you say "Wait, buddy. Guns are protected by the second Amendment!" the right of the people to peacefully assemble is protected by the First Amendment and it got trampled all to Hell and back because feelings.

The issue in play here is not whether or not we care about our own health or others, the issue in play is that the this is a coordinated effort by the left and the media to spin up this apoplectic fool's chorus in an attempt to ruin the nation's economy in order to put their people in office. Period. End of line.

Turn off the TV and go to work.

I wear a mask indoors in public because I actually give a d*mn about my country, and don't want to destroy its standard of living, liberty, and strength.

You thump your chest like you're brave by not wearing a mask. If we get another large surge of covid, you will have handed the Dems the election and the country.

Your "bravery" will be unveiled as pure stupidity. You will go down in history as a useful idiot for the Left.
Bravery? Please tell me you are kidding or at least trolling. How about I choose not to wear a mask because I do not believe it will keep me safe from infection.

I don't wear a mask because I don't care about getting the virus. If you do care about getting the virus, avoiding people and staying indoors are probably the safest choices. But I don't tell other adults how to live their lives.

So instead of wearing a mask for a few more months, you are willing to gamble and roll the dice and risk the future of your family and the future of your kids, and their kids, and ....

That sounds very selfish.

So instead of wearing a mask for a few more months, you are willing to gamble and roll the dice and risk the future of your family and the future of your kids, and their kids, and ....

That sounds very selfish.
Yes, I don't believe in the scamdemic - I have never worn one, so if your sceered, don't meet up with me...

Back
Top Bottom