• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got back from Wally World. I was appalled by so many not wearing masks.

If they infect themselves and their pack based on a decision of their own volition, so be it.

But, if we see a big spike in the WuFlu because of these idiots, we will be back in shutdown mode, the economy taking another body slam, and the Left that much closer to election victory and their destruction of America.

From the article:
https://www.medicinenet.com/do_face...ask_protect_you_from_the_coronavirus_covid-19

"Can wearing a face mask protect you from the coronavirus (COVID-19)?

Face masks can play a role in preventing the infection, but that role is limited. A healthy individual in a normal situation does not need to wear a mask, as per CDC recommendations. A face mask is not the ideal solution for protection from the new coronavirus for the following reasons:

A surgical mask does not fit tightly over the nose and mouth.It is not possible to prevent airborne virus infection.It is difficult to keep a mask on for long periods of time.When you touch the mask, you lose the protection and must replace the mask, and dispose of it safely."

I can find a equal number of articles for both positions on wearing a mask. If you feel more comfortable wearing one please do, but do not push your fears onto the people that choose not to wear a mask.

I just got back from Wally World. I was appalled by so many not wearing masks.

If they infect themselves and their pack based on a decision of their own volition, so be it.

But, if we see a big spike in the WuFlu because of these idiots, we will be back in shutdown mode, the economy taking another body slam, and the Left that much closer to election victory and their destruction of America.

You should do your part and stay home man. The rest of us gonna do what’s best for us.

I could give a lot more credibility to wearing a face mask had the so called experts stated something like:
We have very little to go on at this point in time and suggest wearing a mask until we can get an idea what the hell this virus is.
Instead of talking through their collective asses making all sorts of absurd predictions based on models with no factual data.

Georgia went on lockdown with roughly 10K confirmed cases because it was “bad”. Now we have about 38k confirmed cases and “it is all good and safe”. The whole thing really makes no sense!

0CCF9690-9EED-4032-BAAF-FBA359F596BA.gif
If you do stupid stuff and get infected, just go off into woods for a few weeks.

Don't give the Dems ammunition to ratchet up the shut down again.

Don't make the rest of the country sufnfer because you decided to be stupid.

Back
Top Bottom