• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if this has been discussed in this thread, I've pretty much read the thread as it's progressed, but during Covid I've been drinking large bottles of Costco scotch at the same pace I used to drink normal size bottles of Jameson, so there is that.
I cannot find anywhere the average age of death stated for Coronavirus in the USA anywhere.
Average age of death here is 78.54 for all causes, easy to find. I did find, mentioned in the article I will link, that the average age of death through Corona in Connetticut was 80 years. I just find it interesting with all the facts, figures and statistics being thrown around that in half an hour of google foo I could not get a median age of death. The average of anything being studied is such a main driver of statistics, where the **** is it.
Not sure how I feel about the living days stolen aspect of the article, never thought about it that way before.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richka...-way-to-measure-covid-19-deaths/#7ed513d86184

Elon Musk is pissed about California forcing a shutdown of his Telsa plant over the coronavirus. He's now talking about moving his entire operation from CA to TX and has been furiously tweeting about CA being full of communist control freaks. It would appear CA's tyrannical lockdown has inadvertently red pilled him.

1589742817700.png

Elon Musk is pissed about California forcing a shutdown of his Telsa plant over the coronavirus. He's now talking about moving his entire operation from CA for TX, and has been furiously tweeting about CA being full of communist control freaks. It would appear CA's tyrannical lockdown has inadvertently red pilled him.

View attachment 2630892
Interesting for sure.

but.. when i see you attached something, i expect the hot nurse pics. Let down.

Back
Top Bottom