• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way more people have been infected and recovered than they are reporting and we will never hear about that. Our kids will pay a grim price if we throw the economy out the window over this but hey people by nature love to panic so carry on.

People love to complain and claim they could do better.

Carry on.

Way more people have been infected and recovered than they are reporting and we will never hear about that. Our kids will pay a grim price if we throw the economy out the window over this but hey people by nature love to panic so carry on.
This.
I know a family that is having symptoms and was told to stay home unless it got worse. So that’s 4 people not being tested and will probably get over it and never get counted.....

This.
I know a family that is having symptoms and was told to stay home unless it got worse. So that’s 4 people not being tested and will probably get over it and never get counted.....

They need to take that new antibody test mentioned today by Trump that gives results in 5 minutes.

It should be available soon.

The more folks that know they have had it, the better.

I know a few people that need to take that test.

I know a handful of people that were sick as crap for about a month earlier this year, and they worked together. persistent cough, fever. Doctors couldn’t diagnose it, called it upper respiratory infection, threw antibiotics at it, Threw more at it, eventually went away.

it was here before we knew it was a thing.

This.

Shhh don’t be ruining the coronacation for the do nothings they might actually have to go back to work. This is the biggest hoax ever pulled and people are loving it. I’ve been waiting for the other shoe to drop to explain this reaction but I don’t think it’s coming at this point just a compliance test.

Weekend-Afternoon-Randomness-Hotness-Humor-Humanity-theCHIVE-DAR-WAR-7.jpg

I know a few people that need to take that test.

I know a handful of people that were sick as crap for about a month earlier this year, and they worked together. persistent cough, fever. Doctors couldn’t diagnose it, called it upper respiratory infection, threw antibiotics at it, Threw more at it, eventually went away.

it was here before we knew it was a thing.

Wife and I were real sick after being around a guy just back from Italy about 4 weeks ago.

You can bet I would take that test if I could.

It would be a game changer to ID those who can't be infected or be a carrier due to having recovered.

"Henry Schein Inc. on Thursday said its point-of-care antibody test, which looks for evidence that a person’s immune system has already fought off the infection, was available. The blood test can be given at the point of care and delivers results in about 15 minutes,"

This is the test that interests me

Back
Top Bottom