• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you can heal the symptoms
but not affect the cause
it’s quite a bit like trying to heal
a gunshot wound with gauze

Terrible comparison. Our body’s natural catch and fight off viruses. The common cold is a version of the Coronavirus and we still can’t cure it but most of us fight it off.

A gunshot wound is completely different but depending on location if you stop the bleeding gauze and time just might work fine.

Stop letting the media prey on emotion this is a virus like many others some will die many won’t. If we as a society would stop popping some form of medication every time we felt bad we wouldn’t have som many mutations but that will never happen so time to suck it up buttercups and deal with it.

It is not the flu. Aids has been mentioned many times for its similarity to corona.

Perhaps the body doesn't fight this off as well as we expect
I know this isn’t the common flu but it is a virus and our bodies start fighting it automatically. It’s asinine to compare a virus to a gunshot wound.

I haven’t seen any comparisons of covid19 to AIDS or HIV as a disease itself, only reports about those individuals being higher risk. Could you point me in that direction so I can read up?

I know this isn’t the common flu but it is a virus and our bodies start fighting it automatically. It’s asinine to compare a virus to a gunshot wound.

I haven’t seen any comparisons of covid19 to AIDS or HIV as a disease itself, only reports about those individuals being higher risk. Could you point me in that direction so I can read up?

Do a search, multiple papers on it.

Virus is not something the human body can always defeat with antibodies. Herpes is a virus, the body can not eliminate it.

It is not the flu. Aids has been mentioned many times for its similarity to corona.

Perhaps the body doesn't fight this off as well as we expect

Way more people have been infected and recovered than they are reporting and we will never hear about that. Our kids will pay a grim price if we throw the economy out the window over this but hey people by nature love to panic so carry on.

Back
Top Bottom