• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My greatest fear, and I hope I am 100% wrong.

This year COVID19, kills 200K in USA.
Next year COVID20, kills 500K in USA
Year after COVID21, kills 2 million in USA
Year after COVID 22, kills 5 million in USA
Year after COVID 23, kills 10 million in USA

Then it really takes off....

The virus mutates to make vaccines useless, and last year's tests don't work this year.
Its a death snowball rolling downhill.

I’m gonna sit through the movie before I fear the sequel

Yes, and the Democrat Governors of Michigan and Nevada have banned this treatment in their states. They have NO medical training whatsoever.

This is what we are up against. Dems wanting to make political points against Trump.

BTW....the Dem Potus Candidate is going to be Gov. Cuomo. Biden will be told to go home and seek medical care for senile dementia. Bernie will just be told to go home.

Tonight’s update : Saturday evening update on my brother: A bit of good news this afternoon... they are giving him medication now to help him sleep at night and the nurse said he was some better today. She said he would be in ICU at least another week, but I’ll take it! So thankful to have a praise report today and so grateful for all your prayers. God cares!

Update for Tonight :: my mother in laws brother in Nashville:
Still Alive!!

Here too. We rode around a couple of backroads just to get out a bit and just got back in. Dennis is doing better and was actually able to call his wife today. Still has to stay in ICU a few more days, but we’re hoping he is beginning to turn the corner.

Yes, and the Democrat Governors of Michigan and Nevada have banned this treatment in their states. They have NO medical training whatsoever.
This keeps getting reposted over and over. Jesus folks stop it.

they banned doctors from prescribing these meds BECAUSE there were docs prematurely prescribing these meds to their friends and family. This causes a rush on the meds that aren’t readily available at this moment and they’re also not fda approved for this yet.

Sheesh

Back
Top Bottom