• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My sister has a Dr. in Epidemiology and according to her, the US count is doubling every three days at this point in time. As testing ramps up, the doubling will increase even faster.

My sister has a Dr. in Epidemiology and according to her, the US count is doubling every three days at this point in time. As testing ramps up, the doubling will increase even faster.

The more you test, the more you find. When we weren't testing, we were in 'Great Shape'.

Exactly. Cases would stop overnight if the testing stopped.

I would support stopping all testing. It does you no good to know you have the virus or not since they can not cure the virus only treat the symptoms and complications brought on by it.

I guarantee that if they had not blown this up and just let it happen you would see far less people seeking medical treatment causing the strain on the healthcare system. Most of us refuse to go to the doctor unless absolutely necessary because home treatment wasn’t working but now if someone gets sick they go running to the doctor out of fear.

This is one time where the government could have kept people in the dark and saved us a lot of panic. Knowledge is valuable to a person but can be dangerous for people. The masses have whipped this into some sort of mankind killing plague but it’s not.

Back
Top Bottom