• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The United States Announces Assistance To Combat the Novel Coronavirus
PRESS STATEMENT

MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE

FEBRUARY 7, 2020

"This week the State Department has facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people, including masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials. These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people."

I guess that's the reason our health care workers don't have the PPE that they need.

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-announces-assistance-to-combat-the-novel-coronavirus/

The United States Announces Assistance To Combat the Novel Coronavirus
PRESS STATEMENT

MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE

FEBRUARY 7, 2020

"This week the State Department has facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people, including masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials. These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people."

I guess that's the reason our health care workers don't have the PPE that they need.

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-announces-assistance-to-combat-the-novel-coronavirus/

Probably a good assumption... This was one week before we recorded our first Covid-19 case (2/15). This was also before there were any cases in either Italy or Iran... South Korea's first case was also that 2nd week of February...

I'm retired. I relish in my Non Essential-ism. Part time job to pay for hunting trips and guns. Can't go hunting= no need to work

Why can't you go hunting? The "lockdown" doesn't prohibit it, and you could say you were out "looking for meat for supper".

Why can't you go hunting? The "lockdown" doesn't prohibit it, and you could say you were out "looking for meat for supper".
Headed to New Foundland in September. If the borders are open by then. Which I feel it will be. Local hunting isn’t funded by my part time job. 1st world problem I know.

My greatest fear, and I hope I am 100% wrong.

This year COVID19, kills 200K in USA.
Next year COVID20, kills 500K in USA
Year after COVID21, kills 2 million in USA
Year after COVID 22, kills 5 million in USA
Year after COVID 23, kills 10 million in USA

Then it really takes off....

The virus mutates to make vaccines useless, and last year's tests don't work this year.
Its a death snowball rolling downhill.

My greatest fear, and I hope I am 100% wrong.

This year COVID19, kills 200K in USA.
Next year COVID20, kills 500K in USA
Year after COVID21, kills 2 million in USA
Year after COVID 22, kills 5 million in USA
Year after COVID 23, kills 10 million in USA

Then it really takes off....

The virus mutates to make vaccines useless, and last year's tests don't work this year.
Its a death snowball rolling downhill.
Reel it in, dude.

Back
Top Bottom