• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2020-3-28_13-30-6.png

Are there any civil liberties groups at all sounding the alarm?

Check this **** out. Yes, I like to say **** a lot so you'll probably be seeing a lot of ****ing asterisks in my posts.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...olice-to-hunt-down-new-yorkers-seeking-refuge

I mean, I ****ing hate New Yorkers as much as the next guy, but they are humanoid too.
Going door to door. What could we possibly have to fear? /sarc

Article does say ACLU is involved in that mess. More so about stopping cars with NY plates, than door-to-door searches.

For those of you who have been following along. My mother-in-law’s brother is still alive. He does have Covid and is in Nashville . They bathed him today . Still can’t walk without O2 levels going down. On oxygen and chloroquine. ( we made it another day)

Tonight’s update : Saturday evening update on my brother: A bit of good news this afternoon... they are giving him medication now to help him sleep at night and the nurse said he was some better today. She said he would be in ICU at least another week, but I’ll take it! So thankful to have a praise report today and so grateful for all your prayers. God cares!

Back
Top Bottom