• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corona on a aircraft carrier

crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...craft-carrier-test-positive/story?id=69818040

Modly had earlier described the symptoms of infected sailors aboard the carrier as being "very mild" -- namely body aches and sore throats.

Like the cruise ship case but full of young healthy folk. My guess is they will all be fine and maybe 1 or 2 will learn of a underlying condition. If I’m wrong I’ll pull the hatch on my bunker.

That CO probably just ruined the rest of his career going public.

His last line of his letter is a little over the top maybe.

"This will require a political solution but it is the right thing to do," he concludes. "We are not at war. Sailors do not need to die."

I’ll give him the fact that a navy ship is about the easiest place for this thing to run through in short order.

hope all them boys pull through and im sure they will (praying of course for everyone) but this will be a good litmus test to see how serious it really is; find out if covid19 is the super killer made out to be

Hard to isolate and social distancing is a joke on a ship. My berthing compartment on the USS Kittyhawk had us stacked 3 high and so close you shared dreams when you slept which wasn’t much. Living on a carrier is like living in a factory with 4,999 other miserable assholes. Berthing was brutal after Mexican/Burtito night in the mess.

Back
Top Bottom