• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contract overrun M4’s on sale til they’re gone at SOLGW

well, I posted 2 pics of why I started talking smack. I thought it was obvious.
When a website changes prices after I refresh, that is sketchy.
And was pointing out that that ar is not worth anywhere near 1100.

If the demand is so high for these 'quality guns' why are they on sale @Dirty J

I'm fairly certain the title of the thread tells why there is a sale. And I wasn't singling you out as "the one". If the website seems sketchy to you that's a fair enough comment. I can vouch for the site's legitimacy. I've ordered plenty from them with 0 complaints.

I'm fairly certain the title of the thread tells why there is a sale. And I wasn't singling you out as "the one". If the website seems sketchy to you that's a fair enough comment. I can vouch for the site's legitimacy. I've ordered plenty from them with 0 complaints.

Same for me. No issues and site is legit. I have placed multiple orders without a single issue. Customer service is awesome too if you need to return or change something out.

Reactions: MRH
There are myriad reasons for a manufacturer to produce more than a specified number of units on a contracted production run.

The statement was made that quality guns and parts are always in demand. My point is these obviously are not in demand if they are discounting them. (Or they would have ALL sold at that ridiculous asking price)

I get mad too when a guy with a gonogo, correct ammo and a psa keeps up with a 1500 dollar ar that I am shooting. But it happens

Just clicked back on the page to check gun specs again. It is still doing that bs where is says $343 then a few seconds in it changes to $1100. That's an automatic red flag and does not instill trust.

Btw, How many B and T sales have you all seen this year?

The statement was made that quality guns and parts are always in demand. My point is these obviously are not in demand if they are discounting them. (Or they would have ALL sold at that ridiculous asking price)

I get mad too when a guy with a gonogo, correct ammo and a psa keeps up with a 1500 dollar ar that I am shooting. But it happens

Just clicked back on the page to check gun specs again. It is still doing that bs where is says $343 then a few seconds in it changes to $1100. That's an automatic red flag and does not instill trust.

Btw, How many B and T sales have you all seen this year?

I’ve deal with SOLGW for years. They’re legit.

Back
Top Bottom