• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy theory - Razors

I been on this site a long time, never once have i seen so many people talk about one mans sac.

I expect a "bald goat" will appear before long

This is heading down the path toward a smoothest “bat wing” photo contest.
OK,OK one of my favoritest things to do in my youth (well I had two approaches to the same end) was tell people I had a Louis Vouitton(?) tattooed ballsac. I could literally get a dozen people to gather round to see my balls. They would stare for a full 10 seconds before someone would finally acknowledge there was no tattoo It was a good joke and after you get someone with it, they would want to be in on it. My sac had a fanbase in the bar scene of my youth.
My greatest trick was to get a whole room to lean in as close as they could to hear me make a whistling sound with my penis. It was quiet, barely audible, so you had to get close. I bet I have pulled those tricks combined 100 times in my life. The tattoo one still gets brought up today but I'm not as quick to whip out the tackle. I could just pull up my pants leg a little these days though.

Ahh, good times

OK,OK one of my favoritest things to do in my youth (well I had two approaches to the same end) was tell people I had a Louis Vouitton(?) tattooed ballsac. I could literally get a dozen people to gather round to see my balls. They would stare for a full 10 seconds before someone would finally acknowledge there was no tattoo It was a good joke and after you get someone with it, they would want to be in on it. My sac had a fanbase in the bar scene of my youth.
My greatest trick was to get a whole room to lean in as close as they could to hear me make a whistling sound with my penis. It was quiet, barely audible, so you had to get close. I bet I have pulled those tricks combined 100 times in my life. The tattoo one still gets brought up today but I'm not as quick to whip out the tackle. I could just pull up my pants leg a little these days though.

Ahh, good times
On second thought, you probably would have made a really good politician.

A just stroped 6/8 shorty straight will get the adrenaline pumping

2DF02CBB-4976-43DE-9BF1-2B3B32E31919.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom