• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Considering getting a used jeep wrangler or rubicon.

2020 Willys Jeep 3.6 L V6 Automatic.

My New toy :)

1636067664107.png
1636067677085.png
1636067690622.png
1636067703826.png

Jeeps are cool. But a Toyota is going to be more dependable. Just find a decent one, fix what you need to and drive it.
I've owned toyotas my whole life just sold a 2019 model tacoma. I've never owned a Jeep so this is my first. I barely put 2500 miles a year on a vehicle maybe I'll be alright.

Wranglers are now Soccer Mom/ Yoga Pants/ Salt Life Sticker Douchebag vehicles. I would much rather have a Toyota FJ Cruiser.
You know what opinions are like. I still own a 2021 Limited 4Runner but it is too nice for mud.

And stickers are for *******.

I just made owning Wranglers 100 times cooler. Because I'm ****ing awesome. ;)

I’m a fatty, 5’11 260 and I would not like a Wrangler for a daily driver, my JK’s drivers seat and compartment doesn’t have great ergo’s.. the new 2018-up JL’s drivers compartment isn’t much better.

Where the Rubicon excels for me is on the miles of trails and fields around my farm.. plus all the dirt and gravel county roads that surround me. Our Kawasaki mules and Kubota RTV got nothing on my factory-chassis Rubicon.

I'm 6'2" 330 and the Wrangler fits like a glove. Very comfy.

You know what opinions are like. I still own a 2021 Limited 4Runner but it is too nice for mud.

And stickers are for *******.

I just made owning Wranglers 100 times cooler. Because I'm ****ing awesome. ;)
That's true. And I can't say much about newer Wranglers. The Wrangler I owned still had rectangular headlights. And even though I liked driving it I didn't like driving it everyday. The Wranglers that I am used to are not daily drivers. They're weekend third car type vehicles.
But let me just add this; I have also owned a 91 Geo Tracker soft top model. I loved that thing more than any of the 60+ vehicles I have owned and driven regularly. Grented it probably would not pull the same load as a co parible year Wrangler. But it WOULD make a perfectly good daily driver.

That's true. And I can't say much about newer Wranglers. The Wrangler I owned still had rectangular headlights. And even though I liked driving it I didn't like driving it everyday. The Wranglers that I am used to are not daily drivers. They're weekend third car type vehicles.
But let me just add this; I have also owned a 91 Geo Tracker soft top model. I loved that thing more than any of the 60+ vehicles I have owned and driven regularly. Grented it probably would not pull the same load as a co parible year Wrangler. But it WOULD make a perfectly good daily driver.
I'm glad you agree with me about the I'm awesome statement. It is true. ;)

Kidding. I'm really digging on this bad boy though.

Back
Top Bottom