• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confirmed: Middle GA M&G 2019

Great M&G and what a hoot to meet all the mid georgia folks.Was a long trip and I got rear ended at a red light heading home,dumb ass Mex.Oh well Great time today and thanks everyone for showing us fellers a good time even ole Sasquatch had a good time.
Hope you're o.k. Bummer on the truck! Damage not too bad?

Great M&G and what a hoot to meet all the mid georgia folks.Was a long trip and I got rear ended at a red light heading home,dumb ass Mex.Oh well Great time today and thanks everyone for showing us fellers a good time even ole Sasquatch had a good time.

Dang man! Hate to hear this! Hope you're ok!

I never spent better time bonding with my fellow neckbeards than I did today. I had a great time, sold three pistols & two rifles and nobody tried to whoop my ass. I'd say it was a great day! Great to meet and talk to Biker13 and LionHeart. Enjoyed everyone else I got to talk to also. I wasn't the last to drive off but I would have been if I "didn't want to be that guy." LOL!
Well me and @batoncolle 's adventures in how to get cash to bring to u probably held u there longer since u had to wait for us to get back! Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom