• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confirmed: Middle GA M&G 2019

Great M&G and what a hoot to meet all the mid georgia folks.Was a long trip and I got rear ended at a red light heading home,dumb ass Mex.Oh well Great time today and thanks everyone for showing us fellers a good time even ole Sasquatch had a good time.

Great M&G and what a hoot to meet all the mid georgia folks.Was a long trip and I got rear ended at a red light heading home,dumb ass Mex.Oh well Great time today and thanks everyone for showing us fellers a good time even ole Sasquatch had a good time.

You ok?

I might have to look into my Wife slipping you gifts on the side !!

Hate to hear that but glad you made the trek. Everything ok, I got rear ended last month. Had my new truck 6 days

Back
Top Bottom