• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concrete Prices

Why the footer? I’m assuming you plan on a structure later
I would do a footer on any pad , even with no permit or code inspection or building on top of it.
The edges like to crack , and a good footer with lots of rebar helps prevent it from cracking on the edges.

I’m getting a bid on a weird shaped pad, roughly 20x27

with about 400 cement blocks for a wall

To turn my walkable dirt crawl space into a half basement

gonna be interesting price I’m sure.
Turned out to be 550 blocks and 10 yards of concrete.
And all the area where the concrete goes has to be leveled and excavated by hand since it’s under an existing house.

They started Tuesday, with a three man crew and are almost done.

I would highly recommend this crew,
PM me if you need concrete or block or stone work reference.

30x40x8" in 6000psi concrete. I paid less than @Rolling_trip says he paid and I highly recommend the guy that did it. He's out of dalton too, so within working distance of you. I did save some cash on concrete because my new neighbor manages the concrete plant up here and I did the grading myself. Took a couple months for my building to show up too. PM me if you want the concrete guys info.
20210123_015208.jpg

Hey guys/gals, I am looking to have a slab poured for a metal bldg garage and was wondering what you've paid per yard finished. I know prices may vary some but I'm looking at having this done in the Cartersville/Bartow County area.
Look up Hovarth Concrete. Owners name is Austin. Great guy and does great work. He’s middle of the road on pricing. You can get it cheaper, and you can find someone more expensive. He’s actually from Bartow county hisself. He’s be glad to come check it out for you and give a quote.

Back
Top Bottom