• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Concealed" means "concealed" -screw the "no weapons allowed" sign.

View attachment 3208606

I don't care about being banned from Cumberland Mall.
Maybe I'll go in there for the first time in 10 years
and check the place out.

Carrying my normal daily carry pistol, fully concealed,
as usual.

P.S. I've never bowled at this place, but it "was" on my list of things to do.
They have ghostbuster signs on their doors.

I remember Hwy 41 back in the 50s and 60 when we called it "The 4-Lane." Left that craphole county 18 years ago and never looked back. Cumberland Mall is where you go to get mugged...

Yeah, just clean all your guns, wipe your hands on your pants after each one, then put your cell phone in your belt and go shopping... personally, they can keep their mall politics .. I never have shopped there and especially now that they have those signs posted.. makes it a dangerous place to be.

That may work here but in North Carolina signage carried the weight of the law and if you get caught you will go to jail.

Yep, worked in Charlotte for a bit, right downtown.

You have to be careful because the "notice" on a lot of the tall buildings (Glass office buildings) was a decal on a clear background in normal size print on ONE of several doors. On building in particular was on a corner with doors on both streets, and the only notice was on one door on one side, and was barely readable.

Sounds like it's racism against anyone who owns a gun so we might want to go there and when they stop you just cry racism and get a lawyer.

Malls will be completely gone in less than 5 years, mark my words. The internet has disposed of the need for them, better prices, more convenient, and you don't have to deal with dystopian policies or Atlanta thug culture.

Malls may be dying, but mail-ordering clothes and shoes sucks.

There will always be non-mall based alternatives for buying these things locally. Standalone Target's, DSW's, REI's, etc will remain despite the internet, and will still allow you to try things on (well not right now), and 'window shop'. Malls are a thing of the past, and the ones that remain have turned into crime havens and junk stores.

Sounds like it's racism against anyone who owns a gun so we might want to go there and when they stop you just cry racism and get a lawyer.
I played the "racism card" once in San Francisco at a PNC bank branch in my neighborhood. The Sunset District is mostly Chinese and Vietnamese. The tellers were allowing Chinese to jump the line and I did the Caucasian version of a chimpout. Never waited in line again at that branch.

Yep, worked in Charlotte for a bit, right downtown.

You have to be careful because the "notice" on a lot of the tall buildings (Glass office buildings) was a decal on a clear background in normal size print on ONE of several doors. On building in particular was on a corner with doors on both streets, and the only notice was on one door on one side, and was barely readable.

Yup. You could enter an entrance that wasn't marked, or the posting was not visible and be breaking the law.

And unless you are a Clinton, Ignorance is not gonna get you off the hook. They don't have to prove intent...only that you did it

Back
Top Bottom