• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Community Service Giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got banneded the other night for makin' a sideways comment about another member in his ad. I ain't mad, I did what I did . I knew I was gonna be wrong when I did it. But sometimes you gotta speak your mind. Oh well...
With all that having been said I'm doing a giveaway of a cheap fixed blade knife from my box of cheap knives. But seriously it's a Camillus brand but probably Chinese seeing as how I got them at Walmart. It says Titanium on the package but I don't know. Still a good knife to have nearby or on you when the time comes. Never know when you might need it.
Also included is one brand new in the plastic bag MFT 30 AR mag for 5.56 223 or 300BO.
And I might dig through my parts tub and fling a little something else in the package. Shipping is on me.
Let's say we run this thing out to... hell I don't know...how bout Friday November 6th. That seems like long enough. Okay so EVERYBODY can get in for one. Just comment below. AND in the spirit of makin amends if you are the member I talked bad about then you can get in for two. If you are the mod that sent me to time out you can get in for two. That should just about cover it.
And with all that being made official thus concludes my ODT community service. Good luck y'all. :thumb:
In tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom