• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coming to a state near you

Russia beat us to the punch a long time ago. A lot of their ammo has a mild steel core.

But yeah, California is right there on the cutting edge looking out for the children...

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB3071

I think California figured out how to beat us...they’ve been attacking ammo lately. People are worried about the coronavirus while I’m worried about the progressive virus.

That's been my take for a long time. Not constitutional amendments guarantee ammo. It can be regulated and/or taxed to the point of inherently leading to gun control thru attrition. Once reloading components get lumped in, its game over for private individuals.

They want to outlaw lead at gun ranges? - I apologize, I didn't read it.

I just bought some "clean barrel" 9mm ammo, its polymer coated, cleaner burning. Is this an alternative to commiefornia's problem with lead?

https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/us-cartridge-cleanbarreltm-remanufactured-9mm-115-gr-green-tpj.html

there’s nothing to read honestly. “Look at our feel good policy. We help the environment, and a second order effect is no ammo for boom booms.”

Idiots.
So do the morons in California think that by banning lead ammunition from gun stores with indoor shooting ranges, that this will stop the endangered California condor from ingesting lead?

They're going to ban the sale of lead core hollowpoint premium defensive ammo --the kind of stuff that costs a dollar per round-- for what reason?
Do they think that's the stuff that people are going to go shooting out in the woods with and leave spent mushroomed slugs scattered all over the countryside?

Wonder where lead comes from? The natural environment? :censored::censored:ing idiots.
Same for fossil fuels. :doh:
Never allow facts to get in the way of establishing control. Its amazing any wildlife survived on the east coast after the revolutionary and civil wars. The amount of lead tossed about was huge, the impact on the environment should have been devastating based on the progressive ideology.

Back
Top Bottom