• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Come On People, Remember Our Pets...

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
My old boy here suffers every New Years Eve and 4th of July...
211715173_10158818546361339_5578065636302865566_n.jpg

I live in one of the most affluent and culturally diverse cities in the metro but on 4th of July and New Year's Eve, everybody in my neighborhood is a redneck... we got Chinese rednecks, Indian rednecks, Russian rednecks, Korean rednecks... I love the 4th but damn I don't love the fireworks in the neighborhood.

I live in one of the most affluent and culturally diverse cities in the metro but on 4th of July and New Year's Eve, everybody in my neighborhood is a redneck... we got Chinese rednecks, Indian rednecks, Russian rednecks, Korean rednecks... I love the 4th but damn I don't love the fireworks in the neighborhood.
I don't like it either in the neighborhood!!
Last night, my neighbour on the right was testing my patience. Freaking guy started fireworks at 11:59 pm, I think he confused Independence Day with New Years Eve. I was getting ready to call the Sheriff !!!

I don't like it either in the neighborhood!!
Last night, my neighbour on the right was testing my patience. Freaking guy started fireworks at 11:59 pm, I think he confused Independence Day with New Years Eve. I was getting ready to call the Sheriff !!!
A deputy sheriff would actually come out on a call like that? Seriously? That'd be like living in a magic kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom