Combination giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
It was a year ago we lost our baby girl, and while searching for ways to help cope with our loss we decided to try and do our best to remember the positive things and not dwell on our loss.(easier said then done....)

Now for the good news, we just found out Aarin is pregnant again and due in April+/-. (does the combo thing make sense now?)

Here's what's in it for you....

I've got a bunch of 22lr sitting in the safe with your daughter or son's name on it. All I ask is if you enter this giveaway the ammo is actually for your kid. I'll find something to throw in for you too....

I'll pick a winner some time Sunday afternoon.
The ODT standard "In" gets you entered, random number blah, blah,....

Rob

It was a year ago we lost our baby girl, and while searching for ways to help cope with our loss we decided to try and do our best to remember the positive things and not dwell on our loss.(easier said then done....)

Now for the good news, we just found out Aarin is pregnant again and due in April+/-. (does the combo thing make sense now?)

I've got a bunch of 22lr sitting in the safe with your daughter or son's name on it. All I ask is if you enter this giveaway the ammo is actually for your kid. I'll find something to throw in for you too....

Rob
I am not inn but. Rob great to see that you are doing so well and congrats to you and your lovely, on the great news.

Not in -

I don't have any children young enough to shoot .22 with me anymore, but as the father of 3 wonderful girls and a young man who didn't make it to birth, I salute you for this commemeration and congratulate you and your wife on your new joy.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Rob
In tks

In. I've got 3 and working on carpel tunnel loading 10-22 mags for them, lol. Thanks and may the good Lord bless you and your wife with a beautiful healthy little bundle of joy.

Praying for gods blessings on you and family and congrats on new one on way! April 25 is my birthday! My youngest grandson is in 12th grade this year, so I’m not in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom