• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Handgun & Lowlight Techniques, December 12, Jefferson GA

Yessir. I will be sending an email out to everyone that already signed up, notifying them of the date change. Scheduling issues at my full-time job necessitated this. Let me know if this causes any issues with you.
Sounds good to me. Thanks.

Honestly it’s better for me because the original date was on my anniversary weekend :thumb:

My low light shooting plan relies on the trends of recent events continuing,
with rioters bringing Molotov cocktails.
Orange and yellow flames both ID my target
and give me a good contrast to my sights.

If I can hit the bottle after he lights it but before he throws it, well, that would be quite a bonus shot!
All follow-up shots would be remarkably easy
(although probably unnecessary).
AA886A89-DA89-4F4F-BDDD-D96B20C40A4F.jpeg

Commenting on this so I don’t forget. I wish it was 2 days though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to do more 2-day classes, but the majority of folks either don’t want to pay for 2 days of training, or can’t commit to 2 consecutive days.

The range that I do my Lowlight courses on is far enough away from my house that I have to get a hotel for myself and my assistant Instructor for the middle night, plus buy dinner for both of us. I have to add these costs into the course costs, and pass that on to the students. So, a 2-day course costs more than twice as much as a 1-day course.

Most of my 2-day courses are done at the range in Powder Springs, which is close to my house, but we can’t shoot after dark there.

I used to do more 2-day classes, but the majority of folks either don’t want to pay for 2 days of training, or can’t commit to 2 consecutive days.

The range that I do my Lowlight courses on is far enough away from my house that I have to get a hotel for myself and my assistant Instructor for the middle night, plus buy dinner for both of us. I have to add these costs into the course costs, and pass that on to the students. So, a 2-day course costs more than twice as much as a 1-day course.

Most of my 2-day courses are done at the range in Powder Springs, which is close to my house, but we can’t shoot after dark there.

I’d be flying, so the additional cost is negligible to me. But I see the cost being not worth it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom