• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Carbine Teamwork, May 8, Powder Springs

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
Precision Applications, LLC will be holding a Combat Carbine Teamwork Course in Powder Springs GA on Saturday, May 8, 2021.

4321 Macland Rd
Powder Springs, GA

Course will start at 7am and run until 5pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.

All drills will be running as 2-man teams, with some of the drills towards the end of the day being composed of larger teams. You are welcome to come with a buddy for partnering. If not, we will partner you with another student who needs someone.

Topics covered will include, but may not be limited to:
Shooting while moving
Team communications
Covered movement
Fire & maneuver
Cover drills when dealing with reloads, malfunctions or weapon transitions
Proper uses of cover/concealment with multiple operators
Break contact
"Man down" drills
Reaction to vehicle ambush

Gear list:
Carbine with sling
Handgun with holster, minimum 1 spare mag on your person
500 rounds for the carbine
150 rounds for the handgun
Minimum of 2 carbine magazines on your person for reloads. I recommend at least 8 magazines total for the course.
Eye and ear protection
Hat with a front brim
Plenty of water

Your particular gear is up to you; warbelts, vests, suspenders, etc. Body armor and/or helmets are welcome if you choose to wear them, as are suppressors. Your carbine needs to be sighted in and ready to go, we will not be zeroing.

Dress appropriately for the weather, whatever it will be. Comfortable attire and shoes/boots are a must. Bring plenty of water.

The course is limited to 20 students. Course fee is $250 paid in advance. We accept checks, money orders, cash and discrete PayPal (you pay the 3.5% fees, no "gifts" please). Your spot is not guaranteed until your course fee is received.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Semper Fi!

Cannot recommend this course enough. I had a lot of quality advance marksmanship training from the army, but I still learned something new from this course, and it definitely knocked the cob webs off. Ton of fun and low pressure atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom