• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat boots cheap

I'm in for a pair. I like the side zip. These will be for yardwork and such. I've ordered from Botach numerous times and never had an issue. I had an order cancelled once but that was for Colt AR mags after Sandy Hook. I wasn't surprised at that. And I don't need these tomorrow so I can wait a couple of weeks.

Heads up y'all: Those boots are flimsy Chinese junk. I got a pair about two months ago. Super soft rubber soles that are less supportive than flip-flops. There is a "shank" in the sole, but it feels like it's maybe only 3" long. Label inside tongue states "Designed in USA" then "Made in China". You might get $19 dollars worth out of them, but your feet and ankles are not going to get the support they would from other, better quality boots. Heck, even the old "Nam Jungle Boots" have more durability than these things. These ain't anything our Military ever used or even would consider using. Buyer beware!

Heads up y'all: Those boots are flimsy Chinese junk. I got a pair about two months ago. Super soft rubber soles that are less supportive than flip-flops. There is a "shank" in the sole, but it feels like it's maybe only 3" long. Label inside tongue states "Designed in USA" then "Made in China". You might get $19 dollars worth out of them, but your feet and ankles are not going to get the support they would from other, better quality boots. Heck, even the old "Nam Jungle Boots" have more durability than these things. These ain't anything our Military ever used or even would consider using. Buyer beware!

I agree with you, but I did buy some Chinese Camouflage Special Forces boots, they were well made but would NOT support my flat feet even with arch supports. I sold them to my son.

I agree with you, but I did buy some Chinese Camouflage Special Forces boots, they were well made but would NOT support my flat feet even with arch supports. I sold them to my son.

My feet have seen better days (lol). These boots did nothing to help me, even with added inner-soles installed. These thing are super light weight. I've had tennis shoes that weighed more. I just read the 13 reviews on the Botac add. Some of the honest reviews actually still awarded 3 stars, but they gently get the idea across. I'd be carefull getting too far from the house with those things on my feet.

Well here's Botach doing it again. I said I've never had an issue and then they go and do this. It took them a full day to ship. Darn these guys.....

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #xxxxxxxxx is now Shipped

Order Details
Order Total: $39.61 USD
Date Placed: 18th May 2020
Payment Method: Credit Card

Back
Top Bottom