• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt M4 complete AR15 $1249 on PSA website

I sold a 6920 a few months back for about half that price. These new ones are CR6920 instead of LE6920. Colt is building ARs now with a lot of contracted parts. Still a good rifle but not what they used to be. I guess in todays market 1300 is pretty good and probably will get a lot more expensive. Just don't know what we will have to do to hold on to them? I didn't think they could pull this off, so fast.

I sold a 6920 a few months back for about half that price. These new ones are CR6920 instead of LE6920. Colt is building ARs now with a lot of contracted parts. Still a good rifle but not what they used to be. I guess in todays market 1300 is pretty good and probably will get a lot more expensive. Just don't know what we will have to do to hold on to them? I didn't think they could pull this off, so fast.

You saw the BCM sponsored hack job video from MAC huh? Colt has been using contracted parts since at least the late 80s. The only difference between today’s 6920 and one from 5 years ago is the laser etch on the receiver instead of a roll mark and the letters CR instead of LE.

You saw the BCM sponsored hack job video from MAC huh? Colt has been using contracted parts since at least the late 80s. The only difference between today’s 6920 and one from 5 years ago is the laser etch on the receiver instead of a roll mark and the letters CR instead of LE.
You seem to know your ARs, these new colts suck or what?

You seem to know your ARs, these new colts suck or what?

I bought one last week from Dahlonega Gold and Gun. Appears to be the same quality as every other 6920 I’ve owned over the years. I wish they still came with a FSB sling swivel, a carry handle instead of a mbus, and a USGI Colt marked mag instead of a pmag but that’s all stuff that changed 10 years ago.

I bought one last week from Dahlonega Gold and Gun. Appears to be the same quality as every other 6920 I’ve owned over the years. I wish they still came with a FSB sling swivel, a carry handle instead of a mbus, and a USGI Colt marked mag instead of a pmag but that’s all stuff that changed 10 years ago.
Stop that, you'll start confusing people

I am old and nothing is like it used to be LOL.

I am old and nothing is like it used to be LOL.

I am too. See my post above yours lol. I still would take anything made by Colt in the last 20 years over any green or blue label abomination.

Well, except for that Colt competition garbage from a few years ago. I won’t own that nasty thing at any price.

Back
Top Bottom