• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colonoscopy Prep

It’s a pain in the ass , all the advice is good ! Had one in April , took out about a dozen polyps. Thankfully all were clean . On the up side , the 15 second farts after are awesome !

My Uncle started crapping blood on occasion, he was 67, retired rich guy, too busy to go to the Dr.

Almost 3 years later he collapsed, rushed to the hospital, late stage 4 colon cancer. 2 days later they removed over 20 cancerous polyps, they were back 4 days later. He made it 12 days.

TOTALLY preventable! Had my first colonoscopy at 42 because of that.

You'll be fine. My first prep session one of the guys from softball league called me up to go to a traveling game. I told him what I was doing.....He let me go.....No pun intended......

I have had 4 scopes. The first 3 I had to drink a gallon of sludge for prep, but the last one, in June 2019, they gave me 2 small bottles of stuff to drink, one the evening before the scope and the second the morning of. Much easier on the system and easier to swallow too. Don't know what it was, but it was better than the old gallon jug stuff.

The scope itself is nothing, take a nap for 40 minutes, few big farts and go to Chik-Fil-A for a sammich and a milkshake. 2 hour nap when you get home.

I have had 4 scopes. The first 3 I had to drink a gallon of sludge for prep, but the last one, in June 2019, they gave me 2 small bottles of stuff to drink, one the evening before the scope and the second the morning of. Much easier on the system and easier to swallow too. Don't know what it was, but it was better than the old gallon jug stuff.

The scope itself is nothing, take a nap for 40 minutes, few big farts and go to Chik-Fil-A for a sammich and a milkshake. 2 hour nap when you get home.
I do remember some massive farts afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom