• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colonoscopy Prep

if you are 50 or over, go get one. Colon cancer is totally preventable, if they catch those polyps early on. I was a stubborn idjit, and put if off for 8 years. It cost me a foot of my colon, 14 lymph nodes, 2 surgeries, 46 chemo treatments, 38 radiation treatments, and untold agony from the side effects of those treatments. It has been almost 5 years since I was diagnosed, and I am still having side effects, especially from the radiation.

Y'all don't know raw butt, until you have skin that will just tear because of pressure down there, and you make 6 to 8 trips to the throne in 3 hours. It will literally bring tears to your eyes.
Glad yr doing better , we just lost a friend to C/ R /Cancer a week ago , it was horrible , me I've had 2 Colon checks in the past 2 years & polyps removed , that's good + had 3 upper endos but my stomach is still in knots every morning & have not gotten a 'for sure' diagnoses . Ill see the Doc in Jan so I hope to find something out (if I can talk for more than 5 min to him :embarassed: .

As for prep , the first was bad tasting (citrus ) but the 2ed was better ( A-lot of propyleenglycol & water ) . In the end it's worth it for ones piece of mind .

BTW , I'm 50 & a Half . FWIW

I got a call at 8:00 at night the last time I was prepping telling me they were rescheduling. But I’ve already started. We’re sorry.

Attachments

• dass.gif
    dass.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom