• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colonoscopy Prep

The worst part of the prep is just having to drink all that liquid in the bottle.
Best advise, stay close to the throne, and enjoy watching a few old westerns while you have the time. You ain't going no where else anyway. Not even outside. ( you might not make it back in before the need)

I am speaking from experience. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2017, and I have to have a colonoscopy at least once a year. I am hoping next year they will stretch it out to 2 years, since I will be cancer free for 5 years.

But the free, hot pics of the good/bad/ugly make it all worthwhile.
inconcivable.gif

I've had 4. Been 6 years since the last, so I reckon I'm due. Drinkin' that stuff ain't all that bad but what it does to you is straight from hell. :target:

if you are 50 or over, go get one. Colon cancer is totally preventable, if they catch those polyps early on. I was a stubborn idjit, and put if off for 8 years. It cost me a foot of my colon, 14 lymph nodes, 2 surgeries, 46 chemo treatments, 38 radiation treatments, and untold agony from the side effects of those treatments. It has been almost 5 years since I was diagnosed, and I am still having side effects, especially from the radiation.

Y'all don't know raw butt, until you have skin that will just tear because of pressure down there, and you make 6 to 8 trips to the throne in 3 hours. It will literally bring tears to your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom